- AMBER Alert https://amberalert.ojp.gov/
- National Domestic Violence Hotline https://www.thehotline.org/get-help/
- 24/7 National Runaway Safeline https://www.1800runaway.org/
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children https://www.missingkids.org/home
- National Missing and Unidentified Persons System https://namus.nij.ojp.gov/
- FBI Kidnapping & Missing Persons https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap
- Domestic Violence Hotline https://www.thehotline.org/
- National Teen Dating Violence Hotline https://www.loveisrespect.org/
- Identity Theft & Cyber Crimes https://www.ftc.gov/
- Stalking https://www.stalkingawareness.org/
- Human Trafficking https://humantraffickinghotline.org/
- Victim Services https://www.fbi.gov/resources/victim-services
- Stop Bullying https://www.stopbullying.gov/
- Substance Abuse National Helpline is a free, confidential, 24/7, 365 https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline/
- Suicide Prevention: Are You in Crisis? Call or Text 988 or text TALK to 741741 https://afsp.org/suicide-prevention-resources/
- Missing Person Flyer - Create a missing person flyer in seconds by simply inputting information into the form. https://missing.nerdbird.media/
Mental Health Resources / Suicide Prevention https://afsp.org/suicide-prevention-resources
- Act immediately if you believe your child is missing
- If Your Child is Missing
- When Your Child is Missing: A Family Survival English Guide
- When Your Child is Missing: A Family Survival Spanish Guide
- https://www.childhelp.org/ National Child Abuse Hotline | Toll-Free: 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453)
- https://www.childhelp.org/ Children and Family Futures
- https://www.nationaldec.org/ National Alliance for Drug Endangered Children (NADEC)
- https://www.missingkids.org National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) | Toll-Free: 1-800-843-5678
- https://ncsacw.samhsa.gov/ National Center on Substance Abuse and Child Welfare
- https://www.nationalcac.org/ National Child Advocacy Center | Telephone: 256-533-KIDS (5437)
- https://www.nationalchildrensalliance.org/ National Children’s Alliance
- https://www.nctsn.org/ National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- https://nationalcasagal.org/ National Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children
- https://pomc.org/ National Organization of Parents of Murdered Children, Inc. | Toll-Free: 1-888-818-POMC
- https://www.childwelfare.gov/ U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services, Child Welfare Information Gateway
- http://www.handlewithcarewv.org/ West Virginia Center for Children’s Justice – Handle With Care
Search and Rescue
- https://www.texasequusearch.org/%7C Texas Equusearch
- https://www.prsar.org/%7C Peace River K9 Search and Rescue, Inc
Missing Person Resources by State
ALABAMA Law Enforcement Missing Persons ALASKA Department of Public Safety Missing Persons Bulletin == Alaska Bureau of Investigation / Missing Persons Clearinghouse CALIFORNIA Department of Justice Missing Persons COLORADO Bureau of Investigation Missing Persons== CONNECTICUT Division of Criminal Justice Missing Persons FLORIDA Department of Law Enforcement Missing Person Clearinghouse GEORGIA Bureau of Investigation Missing Persons HAWAII Department of Social Services Missing Children IDAHO State Police Missing Person Clearinghouse ILLINOIS State Police Clearinghouse for Missing Persons INDIANA State Police Missing Person Bulletin IOWA Department of Public Safety Missing Persons Clearinghouse KANSAS Bureau of Investigation Missing Person Clearinghouse KENTUCKY State Police Missing Persons LOUISIANA Missing Persons MAINE State Police Missing Persons MARYLAND MASSACHUSETTS State Police Missing Persons MICHIGAN State Police Missing Persons MINNESOTA Bureau of Criminal Apprehension Missing Persons MISSISSIPPI MISSOURI State Highway Patrol Missing Persons Clearinghouse MONTANA Department of Justice Missing Persons Clearinghouse NEBRASKA State Patrol Missing Persons NEVADA NEW HAMPSHIRE Division of State Police Missing Persons NEW JERSEY State Police Missing Persons Unit NEW MEXICO Department of Public Safety Missing Persons NEW YORK State Missing Persons Clearinghouse NORTH CAROLINA Department of Public Safety Missing Persons NORTH DAKOTA Attorney General Cold Cases OHIO Attorney General Missing Persons OKLAHOMA Chief Medical Examiner Missing Persons OREGON State Police Missing Persons Clearinghouse PENNSYLVANIA Crime Stoppers Missing Persons RHODE ISLAND Department of Public Safety Missing Children SOUTH CAROLINA Registry of Missing Children SOUTH DAKOTA Attorney General Missing Persons TENNESSEE Bureau of Investigation Missing Persons TEXAS Department of Public Safety Missing Person Clearinghouse UTAH Department of Public Safety Missing Persons VERMONT State Police Missing Persons VIRGINIA State Police Missing Persons WASHINGTON State Police Missing Persons Unit WASHINGTON D.C. Metropolitan Police Missing Persons WEST VIRGINIA State Police Missing Persons WISCONSIN Missing Persons Clearinghouse WYOMING
The Victim Services Division (VSD) informs, supports, and assists victims in navigating the aftermath of crime and the criminal justice process with dignity and resilience. VSD is responsible for ensuring that victims of crimes investigated by the FBI can receive services and notification as required by federal law and the Attorney General Guidelines on Victim and Witness Assistance.
The Child Pornography Victim Assistance program
https://www.fbi.gov/how-we-can-help-you/victim-services The Child Pornography Victim Assistance program coordinates assistance and notification services for victims of child sexual abuse material and their guardians.
The Child Victim Services program
https://www.fbi.gov/how-we-can-help-you/victim-services/cpva The Child Victim Services program provides support to child victims and witnesses of federal crimes through investigative forensic interviews and offers indirect support to field victim specialists through consultation with child victim program coordinators. The team is focused on ensuring that any interactions with child victims or witnesses are tailored to the child's stage of development and minimize any additional trauma to the child. The Victim Assistance Program places victim specialists in FBI field offices across the country to personally assist victims of federal crimes investigated by the division or field office where they work; the program also supports cases globally.
The Victim Services Response Team
https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/victim-services-response-team-040819 The Victim Services Response Team deploys to crisis and mass casualty events.
Large-scale case support
https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/victim-services-response-team-040819 Large-scale case support facilitates victim identification, notification, communication, and data analysis.
Crisis response canines
https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/crisis-response-canines Crisis response canines engage with victims, families, first responders, and law enforcement to mitigate stress and anxiety.